Tuesday 3 January 2012

The distinction between past, present, and future is only a stubbornly persistent illusion

A few weeks ago now I was visiting my Grandma and we sat looking through box upon box of old photographs she has of her and my Grandad, my mum and my auntie when they were growing up and ever the odd one of me when i was little. I'd recently become increasingly interested in old photographs, I've even started collecting some from markets and antique shops because I find them so fascinating. Some of them are so sad that they are somebodies memories sitting there for anybody to buy for 50p.


Grandad and Grandma on their wedding day. They were 20 and 19 years old. How scary is that?

 My Grandad ages around 15 with his friends at Butlins.



 Check out how gorgeous my mums kitten Fluffy was? I want her!


 This has to be one of my most favourite photographs of my Mum and my Grandad.




 Mum and her sprout

Grandad and his sister

  Young love! 







1 comment: