Thursday 18 August 2011

Fashion Inspiration...

Right now I am having a severe wardrobe problem, the infamous "lots of clothes but nothing to wear" trauma, something which I constantly seem to struggle with. I never feel I have enough clothes/Shoes and nothing goes well together and I always lack essential basic items. So recently I have come to the conclusion of a complete style overhaul, clearing out a large number of my clothes that I never wear yet continue to horde in my closet (which in time i will be selling on Ebay so watch this space) 
My aim was to buy key interchangeable items that I can mix and match easily to ideally never struggle with my regular problem of "i've got nothing to wear with this". Unfortunately this idea has not been as easy as I thought it would be, headed into Newcastle with a list of general ideas, including an array of knitwear, jeans in a variety of colours, black flat pumps and nice simple tops. Yet getting there I was completely bamboozled and did not know where to begin and returned home empty handed.
On returning home I trawled the internet and my favourite fashion blogs for ideas and inspiration on re-vamping my closet in preparation for starting university next month and I have selected a number of my favourite bloggers who's styles have influenced me the most.




I couldn't have written this blog post without featuring the style  of my favourite bloggers. Charlottes frequent use of neutral tones, varieties of textures, fabulous accessories and killer heels allows an effortless yet elegant style to be envious of. 





Bekah's blog is another not to miss, with her simply gorgeous style of high street and amazing charity shop finds her shopping style is a big inspiration, not to mention she's two gorgeous cats to oggle over. Thats definitely an added plus. 

And how could I not include Alexa Chung? She is just perfect.








No comments:

Post a Comment