Friday 12 August 2011

Panic On The Streets of London

As many of you may know the past weekend there has been riots all over the U.K which started in London. I was infact there at the time, not rioting might i add, but having a long weekend with my parents. Luckily the riots did not effect our trip in any way but my thoughts go out to anybody effected by the recent events. I feel some nice photographs of London are in order to remind you all of how much of an amazing city it actually is.



  
Making the most of the free wi-fi and catching up on blogs!





Bloggers, say hello to my dad!


And my mum who as usual is hiding her face...





We travelled first class both there and back (at a reasonable price) which included free refreshments! I couldn't help but pick the Chicken Caesar sandwich, my all time favourite.



We popped into Fenwicks on Bond street to use the toilet and I have never seen such a beautiful ladies powder room in my entire life. I literally could have spent my entire day just sitting in there, but I think I may have gotten a few funny looks.




















Enjoying Covent Garden and Neals Yard, one of my most favourite areas of London.










This was actually made of plants! so amazing.






















Tate Modern









I got very excited when I saw the harry potter bridge




South bank had so much going on, I can't believe i've never been down there before.










There was a massive group of Justin Bieber fans all dressed in purple along the river bank.






I finally got myself a bowler hat after trying to find the perfect one for over a year now. Thank you H&M!






I also managed to blag two pairs of Levi shorts for £10 a piece in Brick Lane! I've never seen them this cheap before so I just knew I couldn't leave them at that price.

1 comment:

  1. Realy nice pictures, jealous of your bargain! Love that someone else has called it the Harry Potter bridge, well I called it the Death Eater bridge.x

    ReplyDelete