Friday 12 August 2011

What I Wore - 12.08.2011




Ramones T-shirt: Triple S
Vintage Levi Shorts: Brick Lane
Black Leggings: H&M

I decided to try out one of my new pairs of Levi's I got whilst I was in London teamed with an old Ramones Tshirt my brother bought me for my 13th birthday. Such a comfy outfit, perfect for a lazy day around the house.



Totally disgusted by the sheer state of my nails right now, if anybody can recommend any good nail care systems to get nice healthy nails again please let me know as in the space of a week and a half they all broke really far down the nail and are all horrid and split. So today i've decided to hide them underneath OPI Skulls and Glossbones  which if you haven't seen it before is a gorgeous light grey almost taupe colour which is perfect if you're wanting quite subtle nails. For those who do not know me, my nails are nearly always bright colours and often Polka dot or Leopard print so toned down natural nails is certainly a new thing for me.




My typical nail style (apologies for terrible quality those ones were taken on my blackberry)

2 comments:

  1. I wish I could paint my nails as neatly as yours! They're lovely :)
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah thank you! Its taken a lot of practice believe me!

    ReplyDelete